Five Films that Recently added to Streaming Services, which you shouldn’t Miss
Digital Revolution has shown up a great impact on our generation. As part of the digital revolution and the expansion online segment, content creation is one of the major industries that booming up now.
Lots of OTT Platforms, Thousands of Content, a Wide range of genres and what not to spend your weekend with a pop-corn in the hands, and streaming services at your eyes.
Here are five recently added films which you shouldn’t miss:
- AlaVaikuntapuramulo: AlaVaikunthapurramuloo is a 2020 Indian Telugu-language action-drama film directed by TrivikramSrinivasstarring Allu Arjun, PoojaHegde, Sushanth, NivethaPethuraj, and Navadeep. This tremendous hit which competed with Mahesh Babu’sSarileruNikevvaru has bagged good response from the audience. After 50 days of its release, AlaVaikuntapuram lo is recently added to the Netflix library.
2) Guilty: Guilty, directed by Ruchi Narain, explores the different versions of truth that emerge when a small-town girl accuses the college heartthrob of rape. Seen through the eyes of his musician girlfriend, this story makes us question who is truly guilty in such circumstances. In Guilty, Kiara will be seen as the musician girlfriend with a mind of her own, a character she has earlier described as the “antithesis” of her character Preeti in Kabir Singh.
- Gundu: Gundu is a film that documents a lorry driver unknowingly comes through a bomb that used, undisposed during world war. Gundu is more of a dramatized cinema with mixed emotional, thrilling paths selectively chooses by the director. PA Ranjith presented this film under his own banner.
- Kothaporadu: Geetha arts has launched a regional base platform to help out regional content creators to give a platform giving more scope for local industry and artists. Kothaporaduis one such type of web series that added to the AHA app’s library recently. This film is been made by budding artists & Technicians all the way.
5) VaanamKottatum: VaanamKottatum (Let it rain) written by Mani Ratnam and his former associate Dhana and directed by the latter comes with a clichéd story- a family revenge drama. But, there are quite a few redeeming portions in the film that makes it worth your while.