home General, News A 14-year-old girl was repeatedly raped in the orphanage for 1 year in Hyderabad

A 14-year-old girl was repeatedly raped in the orphanage for 1 year in Hyderabad

  • The 14-year-old minor girl, who has been raped continuously for 1 year in the orphanage, finally lost the battle of life while undergoing treatment in the hospital.

A 14-year-old girl, who allegedly suffered repeated rapes at the orphanage in Ameenpur in Telangana, died in a government hospital on Wednesday. The police officer said that the girl was admitted to the hospital five days ago. There was no improvement in her condition and she died this morning.

Earlier this month, a 51-year-old man, a woman in charge, and her brother, who raped her for nearly a year, were arrested on the basis of the girl’s complaint.

A 14-year-old girl living in an orphanage died after undergoing treatment in the hospital after suffering rape for nearly 1 year. In Ameenpur orphanage, a person fed him with juice for a year, mixed with drugs and raped him. she died on Wednesday while undergoing treatment at Niloufer Hospital in Hyderabad.

In this case, the accused rapist, the woman in charge of running the orphanage, and another person have been arrested. According to the police, the person named Venu Gopal was continuously raping the girl in the orphanage, after which the victim started having many health problems. She had been living in the orphanage since 2015.

After the death of her parents, his uncle got her placed here. During the lockdown, she had moved to her cousin where she had been living very quietly for a few days and was also facing difficulty in walking.

Her relatives initially scold her as to why she is staying so calm. When they did not see any improvement, they took him to the doctor where he told that the girl had been raped many times. After this, the family went to the police, where a rape case was registered under the IPC and related sections of the Pocso Act. On July 31, this case was transferred to Ameenpur police station.

Police later arrested Venu Gopal, Vijaya, the orphanage woman, and her brother Jaideep. The girl’s family was financially weak, which is why she had her placed in the orphanage Home for Girls. They took the girl to the hospital for treatment where she was admitted to the ICU. On 8 August, the girl’s condition deteriorated after which she was put on a ventilator.

B Aparna, a member of the Telangana State Commission for Protection of Child Rights, said that the other girls from the orphanage have been shifted to other hostels. The body of the victim has been handed over to her family members after the post-mortem.